17. Silly Riddle Words- Write a riddle for each of your words. Include a clue about how the word is spelled. Solvey our riddles. Ex. The word is 4 letters long. The first letter is b and it rhymes with shark.
18. Word Chains-Write down each spelling word. Change one letter to make a new word. Challenge:See if you can go back to your original word. Ex. cake, lake, late, date,mate, make, cake
19. Crossword Puzzle- Create a crossword puzzle on puzzlemaker.com. Solve it.
20. Word Strategies- Come up with a strategy to help you learn each of your “tricky words”.Ex. B-E-A-U-tiful
21. Syllable Spelling- Write your words breaking them up into syllables.
22. Spell & Brush- Spell your words while brushing & flossing yourteeth.
23. Spell & Play- Spell your words while playing an instrument.
24. Cheer & Spell- Cheer the spelling of your word.
25. Body Letters- Spell each of your words while making each letter withyour body
26. Word Exercise- Spell your words while doing your favorite exercise
27. Travel Spelling- Spell your words out loud in the car, while riding your bike,or whiletaking a walk.
28. Sing & Spell- Sing a song or chant your spelling words. Ex. Peo-ple, peo-ple
29. Record & Spell- Record yourself spelling your spelling words. Play itagain and spell along. Photobooth is great for this activity.
30. Air Spelling-Have someone say the word aloud for you. Write it with your finger in the air. Can you “see” it? Your partner should ask questions like “What is the second letter?”“What is the last letter?”