If a student scores below a 70% on a unit test, he or she may complete test corrections and may earn up to a 70% score.
Directions for Test Corrections:
1. Ask Mr. Frank for the original copy of your test.
2. For those answers that have been marked incorrect, you must look up the correct answers.
3. On a separate piece of paper, include the following:
4. Re-submit the original test copy with your Test Corrections document. Test corrections will not be accepted without the original copy of the test.
5. Test corrections must be submitted no later than a week from the original test date.