*Woodside School PTA is Seeking Nominations for Citizen of the year!
Here is your chance to honor someone who deserves to be recognized! This award recognizes a
person in our school community who has made significant contributions to the well being of our
children. The winner will be honored at ceremonies following the May Day parade on Sat-
urday, May 5th, 2018.
To nominate someone, please submit:
1. The name of the person who you think should be Woodside’s Citizen of the Year
2. A short description of why you feel this person deserve to be honored
3. Your name and phone number
The deadline for nominations is April 30th. Please submit your nomination to:
Citizen of the Year, Woodside School, 3195 Woodside Road, Woodside, CA 94062, or via
email to WoodsideCOY@yahoo.com.
All nominations will be considered by a Citizen Of Year Committee, which is comprised of
myself and representatives from the Woodside School Foundation, the School staff,
Woodside School Board, Woodside School PTA and a Woodside School Teacher.
PTA May Day Chair
CA State PTA Mission
With each paid membership to the Woodside School PTA you will receive a copy of the Woodside School Directory which is invaluable when it comes to contacting WES families, setting up play dates and finding out which role each staff member plays. In addition, the membership dues are a significant portion of our PTA’s annual fundraising effort.
Print and complete the form listed below and drop in the PTA mailbox in the school office with your check made payable to Woodside School PTA.
PTA General Meeting Agendas:
PTA General Meeting Minutes:
- September 6, 2017 - New School Year Kick-off
- December 6, 2017 - Holiday Season of Giving
- April 4, 2018 - PTA Board Elections meeting
- June 6, 2018 - End of Year Line Up & Appreciation Awards
PTA Historian Reports:
- Click to view 2015-16 Report
- Click to view 2016-17 Report